Burned out or hit it?
When you feel burned out, you can give yourself a gift of peace and support during a stay at Erve Veldink. We have a deep faith in the peace and healing effect that nature gives you. By means of cranio-sacral treatments, sometimes with some massage, supplemented with sound and other sessions and conversations, you can achieve awareness, relaxation and healing.
Nature in all its fullness surrounds Erve Veldink. Eef van Leeuwen can offer body work and awareness: in the form of craniosacral therapy and sound; Eef also uses family constellations, spiritual astrology, voice dialogue and others. Delicious organic meals can (usually) be provided.
I can’t say it better than a client.
Your treatment was an extraordinary experience. I am particularly impressed by the wisdom and intelligence of my body. It has filled me with a deep awe. Outside, along the fields and in the forest I could find peace and refuel. Within, with you, I could discover parts of myself that were so deeply hidden that I couldn’t reach them myself. So I couldn’t live to the fullest. I feel a lot happier, have faith in life again. Also “my little house” gave me the security, protection and heating that I so needed. It all fit perfectly. Many thanks, Eef, for your loving care and attention.
You can choose from several options. To try it out, you can start with a weekend or midweek. Ideal if you can go out for a longer period in between, eg a few weeks; then you have plenty of time to start your trial. This is of course a radical change and not feasible for everyone. The form of 1 midweek (or long weekend) per month or 2 months can also mean a big step forward, depending on your degree of burnout. In principle, you can receive guidance when you need it. With intensive guidance and for a longer period, a reduction on the prices mentioned is possible.
A price example: 1 midweek in your own apartment with 5 hours of supervision (1 to 1½ hours daily) costs €444, see Costs for price specification. A week with 5 hours of guidance costs €555; if you can make the time, take a week! Just when you really need it, don’t take it short: it will yield you even more, certainly in relation to your (financial and energy) investment. With a sequel you pay 5% less. Organic meals cost € 19.50.
Program example midweek (€ 444)
- Monday from 14:00 arrival and a little later (or on Tuesday) a first treatment (sound or cranio or combined). I like to start with a cranio treatment to get to a deeper layer of yourself, that works throughout the week. It gives a lot of relaxation and recognition of who you really are, in addition to better physical flow and space in your body, in the evening if necessary. participation in the side-by-side meal (3 courses for € 19.50).
- Tuesday a day to go into nature and possibly. to do breathwork yourself (with CD accompaniment)
- Wednesday possible a 1 on 1 family setup, coaching based on spiritual points in your horoscope or other session.
- Thursday a follow-up cranio-sacral treatment, sauna use (not included) or a rest day.
- Final talk on Friday and departure.
With a full week retreat, there may also be a weekend session, depending on time and how it suits you.
- Use of an apartment from Monday 14.00 to Friday 11.00 (based on the basic price in low season; possibly surcharge for high season and for a more expensive apartment than De Pauw)
- Sheets, towels and final cleaning.
- The talks and massage or cranio-sacral treatments are included for a total of 5 hours. The treatments last 1 to 1.5 hours. The prices mentioned here are for private individuals including VAT and tourist tax, with a business invoice the prices are exclusive of those taxes.
- Participation in a daily silent meditation is free of charge.
- You can use the chi machine throughout the (mid)week.
During the introductory meeting we discuss the program, and if necessary we can adjust it. Usually we start with a cranio session, often combined with sound. Addition with extra conversations, sessions or treatments is possible, and the classification can be changed, eg in connection with different appointments or needs.
For more information or to make a reservation, please contact Eef van Leeuwen, tel. 0545-261448 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Of course you don’t have to wait until you are really burned out …