General terms and conditions / GDPR
When you make a booking, you agree to the general rental conditions below. Please read them when you want to book.
Article 1: general
- These General Terms and Conditions apply to all offers, arrangements, reservations and agreements with regard to the group accommodation, apartments, the Huisje, Cocon, Kota and Boomhut (all referred to as accommodation) located at Eibergseweg 42 in Haarlo, which are rented out by Erve Veldink.
- In these General Terms and Conditions the following terms have the following meanings:
– lessor: Erve Veldink
– tenant: the person who concludes an agreement with the above with regard to the rental / use of an accommodation at Erve Veldink.
– guests: the tenant and the persons specified by the tenant who (will) use the accommodation rented by the tenant.
- Agreements deviating from these General Terms and Conditions are only valid if agreed in writing with the lessor.
- The lessor reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. The rights and claims of the customer are taken into account in an appropriate manner.
- The booking data and comments in the guestbook will be used for the execution of the agreement, and can also be used for marketing purposes.
Article 2: rights and obligations of the lessor
- The lessor is only bound by the rental agreement after receipt of full payment.
- The lessor undertakes to deliver the accommodation clean and in good condition to the tenant at the agreed time. Which fits with the mission and vision of Erve Veldink.
- Lessor may enter the accommodation at any reasonable time to check that the tenant respects the terms and conditions and house instructions. In particular for urgent maintenance or technical inspections, the lessor can always, after notification of the tenant, perform the necessary actions in the accommodation.
- The lessor is not liable for: damage or injury arising as a result of the stay in the accommodation, on the associated grounds or through the use of the facilities present on its grounds; claims for damages arising from nuisance caused by third parties; information provided orally or by telephone; become inoperable or out of use of facilities or facilities as well as technical malfunctions; odor, noise or other inconveniences caused by work or activities in the vicinity of the accommodation; damage caused by natural disasters, natural disasters, nuclear disasters, attacks, strikes, acts of violence, etc.
- The lessor is not liable for theft or damage to property of the tenant.
- The lessor is entitled to dissolve the reservation without the need for notice of default or the intervention of a judge;
- if the lessor has not received the full rent at the start of the rental period
- if the tenant has not fulfilled his obligations as laid down in these conditions
Article 3: rights and obligations of the tenant
- An agreement is concluded between the tenant and the lessor when the lessor has confirmed the reservation to the tenant and full payment has been made.
- The tenant is deemed to have accepted the rented property with the inventory present therein without damage, unless he has reported damage or non-working appliances to the lessor on the day of arrival.
- The maximum number of guests allowed differs per accommodation and is specified in the confirmation. Babies and children are counted as one person and can stay after consultation with the lessor. The tenant may not hand over the accommodation to third parties, nor allow more people to spend the night there than agreed upon at the time of the reservation, unless with the written permission of the lessor.
- The tenant will only use the rented accommodation as an overnight accommodation and in particular will not engage in activities that are contrary to public order or public morals. The accommodation may not be used for parties or as a location for photo shoots or video / film recordings without the prior consent of the lessor.
- It is totally forbidden to smoke in all accommodations and public areas. Smoke detectors are active.
- In principle, the tenant is not allowed to bring pets into the accommodations. In principle, visitors’ pets are also not allowed, unless otherwise agreed. Erve Veldink asks a contribution for pets.
- The tenant ensures that there is no inconvenience to the natural environment or local residents. This means, among other things, that: no decorations are applied or (party) tents are placed without prior permission from the lessor music and other noise should not be audible outside. The tranquility of the environment must be respected.
- The tenant will ensure that the accommodation is tidy and delivered “broom clean” (dishes tidy in the cupboard; furniture in their original place; floor broom clean; garbage bag, glass and paper in corresponding sorting bins / environmental corner). If the house and / or surroundings are in such a state that they cannot manage with the predetermined cleaning hours / costs, then the lessor has the right to charge extra costs. The actual additional costs for tidying up and cleaning and the administration costs will then be charged, with a minimum amount of € 50.
- The use of candles or any other light and / or heat sources, incl. cooking appliances such as deep fryer, gourmet or fondue other than those offered in the accommodation are not allowed due to safety measures and odor nuisance. Otherwise in consultation and recorded in writing between tenant and lessor.
- Making a fire outside is only possible in the fire bowl provided and is done at your own risk. Firewood will be designated to you by Erve Veldink and will be charged.
- The tenant will live in the accommodation neat and clean and will take care of the materials in and around the holiday home with due diligence. He undertakes to immediately report all damage caused to the holiday home, the furnishings, the household effects, the furniture, all materials made available, etc. through his actions or negligence or otherwise and – in consultation with the lessor – to compensate. This also applies to the loss of any part of the rented property, the furnishings or household effects.
- The (intentional) failure to report damage can have the necessary civil and criminal consequences for the tenant. Damage files are either handled directly between the tenant and the lessor by mutual agreement or passed on to professional insurance agencies for further settlement.
- In some cases a deposit is required. The deposit is used to compensate for accidents or damage, it is paid at the time of booking. The check of the accommodation is done during the cleaning. It is therefore during cleaning that damage, loss or breakage can be established. If everything has been left in good order and no damage or breakage has been found, your deposit will be returned by bank transfer at the latest 2 weeks after your stay. If the damage exceeds the amount of the deposit, the tenant is obliged to make an additional payment within one week of notification.
- The following matters can also give rise to the full or partial withholding of the guarantee: smoking in the home, moving furniture, staying overnight with more people than allowed, allowing animals into the accommodation without consultation, causing odor nuisance in any way also, the general condition of the accommodation and the interior after check-out.
- The tenant is requested to be insured for damage to third parties such as liability insurance. The tenant is advised to check his legal liability for insurance in case of fire, at his fault, of the accommodation concerned. Please check this with your insurance.
- The tenant ensures that the house rules that are present in the accommodation, common areas and on the site are observed.
- The tenant ensures compliance with all obligations arising from the reservation and the stay, both of the tenant, other guests and any visitors. The tenant is therefore liable for damage and nuisance caused.
- The tenant can occupy the house on the arrival date from the agreed time from the confirmation and will have to vacate the house on the departure date at the time agreed in the confirmation. On departure at a later time, the tenant must inform the lessor well in advance and possibly pay an additional rental amount for “late check out / early check in”.
Article 4: complaints
- If you have a question and / or comment during your stay, please contact one of the employees of Erve Veldink or contact us by telephone via 0545261448 or other specified numbers as well as via firstname.lastname@example.org. Erve Veldink will try to answer as quickly as possible and, where possible, provide a suitable solution.
Article 5: payment and cancellation conditions
Payment is made immediately after sending the accommodation confirmation. The reservation is only final when the lessor has received the booking amount + any deposit. In the absence of payment in accordance with the above, the lessor can deny the tenant the use of the accommodation.
- If the tenant wishes to change the date after payment, this can be done up to 4 weeks before the arrival date. The lessor will try to find an alternative date for the tenant and will ask € 25 administration costs for this. If no suitable alternative date can be proposed by the lessor, the following cancellation conditions apply: In case of cancellation or change up to 4 weeks before the arrival date, 10% of the total invoice amount will be charged.
- Cancellation or change up to 3 weeks before arrival: 25% of the total invoice amount.
- Cancellation or change up to 2 weeks before arrival: 50% of the total invoice amount.
- Cancellation or change up to 1 week before arrival: 100% of the total invoice amount.
- Cancellation or change within 1 week before the arrival date: the full amount will be charged. This also applies to no-show or early termination of the stay.
- The tenant cannot exercise a right of withdrawal once he / she has made a payment for the reservation of a certain date.
- If the lessor has to cancel the already confirmed reservation due to circumstances, the tenant will be informed of this and the amount already paid will be refunded. The tenant has no more or other right than to reclaim this amount.
Erve Veldink respects the privacy of visitors to its website, in particular the rights of visitors with regard to the automated processing of personal data. In order to maintain transparency towards our customers, we have formulated and implemented a policy with regard to these processing operations themselves, their purpose as well as the options for data subjects and to be able to exercise the rights as well as possible.
For all additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
Article 1: legal provisions
- Website (hereinafter also “The website”): www.erveveldink.nl
- Responsible for the processing of personal data (hereinafter also: “The administrator”): Erve Veldink, located at Eibergseweg 42, 7273SR Haarlo, Chamber of Commerce number: 08071903.
Article 2: access to the website
Access to the website and use is strictly personal. You will not use this website or the data and information provided on it for commercial, political or advertising purposes, or for any commercial offers, and in particular not for unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3: the content of the website
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations, (animation) pictures, video images, sounds, as well as all technical applications that can be used to make the website function and more generally all parts used on this site are protected. by law by intellectual property rights. Any reproduction, repetition, use or adaptation, in any way whatsoever, of all or only part thereof, including the technical applications, without the prior written consent of the controller, is strictly prohibited. If the administrator does not immediately take action against any infringement, this cannot be construed as tacit consent or the waiver of legal action.
Article 4: the management of the website
For the proper management of the website, the administrator can at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to a certain category of visitors to all or part of the website
- remove all information that may disrupt the functioning of the website or is in violation of national or international law or in violation of internet etiquette
- make the website temporarily unavailable in order to perform updates
Article 5: responsibilities
The administrator is in no way responsible for failures, malfunctions, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the website, as a result of which the website or one of its functionalities is not accessible. The way in which you connect to the website is your own responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures yourself to protect your equipment and your data against virus attacks on the internet, among other things. You are also responsible for the websites and information that you consult on the internet.
The administrator is not liable for legal proceedings against you:
- because of the use of the website or services accessible via the internet
The administrator is not responsible for any damage you incur yourself, third parties or your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the website. You will refrain from any action against the administrator as a result of this.
If the administrator becomes involved in a dispute as a result of your use of this website, he is entitled to recover from you any damage he suffers and will suffer as a result.
Article 6: the collection of data
Your data is collected by Erve Veldink. Personal data is understood to mean: all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by means of an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements characteristic of the physical, physiological, genetic , psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal data collected on the website is mainly used by the administrator for maintaining relationships with you and, if necessary, for processing your bookings, requests, reservations and all other services offered.
Article 7: your rights with regard to your data
Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b GDPR, everyone has the right to inspect and rectify or erase his personal data or limit the processing concerning him, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com.
Each request for this must be accompanied by a copy of a valid proof of identity, on which you have put your signature and stating the address at which you can be contacted. You will receive a reply to your request within 1 month of the submitted request. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, this term can be extended by 2 months if necessary.
Article 8: processing of personal data
In the event of a violation of any law or regulation, of which the visitor is suspected and for which the authorities require personal data collected by the administrator, these will be provided to them after an explicit and motivated request from those authorities, after which these personal data will no longer be are protected by the provisions of this privacy statement.
If certain information is necessary to gain access to certain functionalities of the website, the controller will indicate the mandatory nature of this information at the time of requesting the data.
Article 9: commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the administrator. If you do not wish to receive it (anymore), please send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you come across any personal data while visiting the website, you must refrain from collecting it or from any other unauthorized use as well as from any act that violates the privacy of those person (s). The manager is in no way responsible in the above situations.
Article 10: data retention period
The data collected by the administrator of the website is used and stored for the duration as determined by law.
Article 11: cookies
- A cookie is a small text file that is placed on the hard drive of your computer when you visit our website. A cookie contains data so that you can be recognized as a visitor every time you visit our website. It is then possible to set up our website specifically for you and to make logging in easier.
- We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies to keep track of session and login information.
- Anonymized Analytical cookies: to view visits to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way we can better tailor communication and information provision to the needs of visitors to our website. We cannot see who visits our websites or from which PC the visit takes place.
- When you visit our website, cookies from the controller and / or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
- For more information about the use, management and deletion of cookies for each control type, we invite you to consult the following link:https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en-post / cookies # faq
Article 12: visual material and products offered
No rights can be derived from the images belonging to the products offered on the website.
Article 13: applicable law
Dutch law applies to these conditions. The court of the administrator’s place of business has exclusive jurisdiction in any disputes regarding these terms and conditions, except when a legal exception applies.
Article 14: contact
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact: Administration, email@example.com, 0545 – 261 448.