We are looking for people for the Erve, who are interested in living and contributing. Are you a motivated and careful new resident who is also willing to invest your own time and who can assist us with the points below. It is an advantage if you also have something to offer our guests in the field of personal development, such as awareness, spirituality, coaching, healing, massages…
If you are interested, send us an email with background, photo and telephone number and/or rent an apartment to get to know the estate as a guest.
Who are we looking for?
- For 15 to 20 hours per week
- Keep track of booking requests
- Marketing and PR
- Host/hostess duties (in addition to Henk as host)
- Responsible for cleaning (coordinate and/or do it yourself)
- Sometimes cooking for guests, possibly for 1 or 2, sometimes a group, possibly together with others, always conscious and vegetarian (not necessarily but nice).
- Renovation and construction
Offered: renting your own living space and additionally a fee.
Erve Veldink is ready to transfer part of the management to (new) residents.
It is not a real job, but living and working from there and is filled by several people.
Do you have this to offer?
- Self-knowledge and awareness ‘as a hobby’
- A practical attitude and you know how to tackle
- Entrepreneurial spirit and energy
- Sense of responsibility
- Careful, attentive, precise and flexible
- Open and reflective
- ‘Adult’ (any age)
- Practical/handy, able to solve ad hoc cases
- Someone who can connect
This is what we offer you!
- A special and beautiful living and working place with many possibilities and an appropriate remuneration.
- There is a company house/apartment for rent for you.
Living here and taking over some management is a growth process. You have to get to know the place and its inhabitants first. We start with a minimum appointment. While living and getting to know (on both sides) the options, we can look at what an appropriate compensation is and adjust it where necessary.
Want to know more?
For more information about housing and our vision, see the Mission and vision heading on our website.
Preferably with the additional qualities (e.g. as a freelancer), especially in these areas:
- vegetarian-organic cooking, with knowledge of and passion for healthy food
- DIY and building
- guiding (individual) retreat guests in their process
In addition, volunteers are always welcome who can support us with, for example, housework, DIY and garden work, cooking and the like, with preference for a volunteer who comes longer or more often, so that we can build something. This can also be a nice prelude to housing and management.