The tree house dream house has a seat, 2-person box bed, 1-person folding bed, coffee and tea facilities, and terrace at height.
The size is 7.5m2 + separate box bed of 2.10×1.40. Particularly suitable for 2, max. 3 persons (including 1 or 2 children).
It’s great to sit so high and look out over everything.
The tree house has electricity, plumbing is on the ‘deel’ of the farm. There is also a small kitchen that you can use, sometimes shared with another guest.
The tree house is insulated and heated with an electric radiator. It heats up fairly quickly, depending on your behavior with windows and doors, but in winter it remains a fresh form of camping. Then the Kota (with wood stove) is warmer. You have to go outside for sanitary facilities (toilet bucket available) and kitchenette. There is an electric blanket and plenty of duvet / blankets, and also a fire place for a campfire.
Usually we do have a room or apartment available in case the weather is bad.
Number of people
Prices and reservation
|Low season short weekend||€ 219|
|Low season midweek||€ 213|
|High season short weekend||€ 235|
|Holiday season midweek||€ 321|
These are some target prices (excluding final cleaning) to give you an idea. The actual price is calculated by the system based on the period, duration and number of people.
Our prices are based on fixed periods. Different periods are sometimes possible at an additional cost.
Last minute and subject to availability, it is often possible to choose a different period. Please contact us for this.
- 2nd and 3rd person: € 10 per person per night
- In principle, a dog is welcome in most apartments (with the exception of the Pigeon and Barn Owl) after consultation, € 5 per day.
- Bicycle rental € 5 per day, € 25 per week. Electric bicycle € 7.50 per day, € 35 per week.
- Cot € 6 per weekend / midweek.
- Bed sheet rental € 6 for a 1-person sheet, € 8.50 for a 2-person, towel set € 5, – p.p.
- Use of sauna € 12 for 1 person, € 18 for 2 people, rent hammam towel set with slippers € 6.50.
- Organic, vegetarian hot 3-course meal at € 19.50 is usually possible.
- Final cleaning: € 32.50.
We assume that we take care of the final cleaning. On request there is the possibility to do it yourself, but we do ask for a real, good cleaning and charge € 10 for material and inspection. NB tidying up is not the same as a final cleaning!
These prices apply to private individuals including VAT. For business use, the prices are exclusive (9% for rent) VAT.
If desired, various forms of guidance are possible, such as cranio-sacral therapy, sound healing and coaching. You can also use organic / vegetarian meals if a cook is available. Individual retreats are possible all year round.
The general terms and conditions apply to the booking. Below is an extract with regard to the cancellation and change conditions.
The reservation is final when the confirmation of the reservation has been sent by Erve Veldink From that moment on, the tenant has a payment obligation. The tenant pays the amount due (including any deposit) within the specified payment term, being within 3 days after the payment link has been sent. If payment is not made within the payment term, the lessor can deny the tenant the use of the accommodation.
Cancellation and change conditions for all accommodations with the exception of the group accommodations.
- If the tenant wishes to change the date of the accommodation after payment (with the exception of the group accommodation for which other cancellation and change conditions apply), this can be done up to 4 weeks before the arrival date. The lessor will try to find an alternative date for the tenant and will charge €25 administration costs, excluding 9% VAT.
- If no suitable alternative date can be proposed by the lessor, the following cancellation conditions apply:
In case of cancellation up to 4 weeks before arrival date, 10% of the total invoice amount is due.
Cancellation or change up to 3 weeks before arrival date: 25% of the total invoice amount.
Cancellation or change up to 2 weeks before arrival date: 50% of the total invoice amount.
Cancellation or change from 2 weeks before arrival date: 100% of the total invoice amount. This also applies to no-show or early termination of the stay. This also applies to no-show or early termination of the stay.
- If, after a change of reservation to a later date, cancellation is made, the original arrival date will apply to the cancellation conditions. In exceptional cases, the lessor can see whether another solution is possible.
- If in exceptional circumstances the lessor has to cancel the already confirmed reservation, the tenant will be informed and the amount already paid will be refunded. The tenant has no more or other right than to reclaim this amount. The lessor will, if desired, do its best to find alternative accommodation.